Cory’s Statistics:
Right Handed
Approx. 425-450 RPM
Approx. 17 MPH Down lane
PAP – 5” right
Span – Middle finger (MF) 4.5”, ring finger (RF) 4.625”
Pitches – MF .375 left 0 rev, RF .500 right 0 rev, thumb .125 left .375 rev

Review:
I drilled the Riot to have a little less flare than my other solids. I drilled it 5x3x2. The ball that I drilled has a 3.5” pin. This layout put the right above my middle finger. The Riot moved a little more than I expected. I was bowling on a 40’ THS. I was playing 15th board at the arrows and my break point was around the 7th board. I had a little room outside and inside. The Riot got through the heads easily and made a strong move toward the pocket. The ball has good hitting power and scattered the pins very nicely. I shot a 761 1st night out and 730 the 2nd with it in league. The Riot got through the heads clean and consistently. It has a very predictable down lane reaction.
The Riot is going to be a very good choice when you want a predictable ball on some challenging lane conditions. It is also a very good for those on a tight budget. You are getting a ball with great performance at a very affordable price.

Stormed1
03-08-2010, 12:14 PM
It makes for a nice upper entry level solid to offer higher speed players as a option compared to the other balls at that orice point which are all pearls