PDA

View Full Version : What ball replaced Hammer Doom?

twistr
03-08-2010, 09:17 PM
I recently shot a few games with a hammer doom that belongs to my cousin. I absolutely love this ball but have found it impossible to find since it is a discontinued ball. What ball did Hammer replace it with? I mean what ball is going to have the same characteristics of this ball?

Strike Domination
03-09-2010, 01:33 AM
I don't think anything is exact, but either the Burn or Psycho are the most likely options. If I'm not mistaken, the Doom was pretty strong and on the more angular side in the backend as long as there was enough dry. You could probably get one of those balls close, I'd most likely opt for the Burn.

bigsam
03-21-2010, 09:47 PM
he burn and jacked are the newest inthe line i would say the jacked resembles it more just because of the surface and the burn is good but be sure to wipe it afer every throw or aboutevery 50 games it becomes oily and will not react then u haveto soak it in warm water

crump582
03-22-2010, 08:23 AM
You can call the hammer booth and order a red jacked for $90 shipped... pics in the thread below this one.

jakester
03-22-2010, 07:29 PM
I just bowled a tourney with a guy using the jigsaw corner on heavy oil. I was impressed his second game was 276... ball just came back from anywhere and had power left over.