PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a bowler in Michigan

Anni1
09-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Anneke, I am 34 and I live in Michigan.

I have been on a womens' bowling league for 11 years now. I am the only one on my league who is in a wheelchair and who uses a ramp and my highest game in those years is a 181, which I bowled last season.

I am an aunt to six beautiful children and I work for Camp Quality USA - Michigan, a camp for children with cancer.

I love making new friends and hope to make many here.

The KingPin
09-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have been on a womens' bowling league for 11 years now. I am the only one on my league who is in a wheelchair and who uses a ramp and my highest game in those years is a 181, which I bowled last season.

I am an aunt to six beautiful children and I work for Camp Quality USA - Michigan, a camp for children with cancer.

Hello and welcome to the site.

I hope you have a great time and if we need to change anything or add anything please let me know.

The KingPin
09-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

Oh and please tell a friend about us :)

onefrombills
09-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Hey welcome to the site and please tell your friends about us and if you make it down to Phoenix .....BRING ME SOME FAGO.....ROCKIN RYE BABY !!!!!!!!

Baroncad
09-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Howdy from Tejas

Welcome Anni.

Glad you joined up here and I hope you like it here.

Anni1
09-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Thank you all for the welcome you gave me.

I love it here so far.

onefrombills
09-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Thank you all for the welcome you gave me.

I love it here so far.

so now lets talk about the Fago :)

Baroncad
09-08-2008, 05:15 PM
so now lets talk about the Fago :)

HUH!! Are you speaking of bread or the Devil's firewater (which if that's the case, you should not be mentioning on a family oriented site such as this.....but I'll take some too :D)

onefrombills
09-08-2008, 05:27 PM
HUH!! Are you speaking of bread or the Devil's firewater (which if that's the case, you should not be mentioning on a family oriented site such as this.....but I'll take some too :D)

Im talking about the Soda

Baroncad
09-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Im talking about the Soda

SODA...well I'll be...sorry...He's trying to get hooked up for SODA and Here I thought it was some nifty Booze.
Okay, I retract my prior Callous remark about Firewater. :rolleyes:

onefrombills
09-08-2008, 05:56 PM
SODA...well I'll be...sorry...He's trying to get hooked up for SODA and Here I thought it was some nifty Booze.
Okay, I retract my prior Callous remark about Firewater. :rolleyes:

LOL...thats great !!!!!!
heres the link to fago
http://www.faygo.com/

bowlr721
09-09-2008, 01:36 PM
welcome aboard! im sure you will have a great time here!!!

Anni1
09-09-2008, 05:45 PM
OK, I may be missing something.... but what does Faygo have to do with me or where I am from?

I am not understanding.

onefrombills
09-09-2008, 07:46 PM
OK, I may be missing something.... but what does Faygo have to do with me or where I am from?

I am not understanding.

well Fago is in Michigan and thats where your from

The KingPin
09-09-2008, 07:47 PM

I am not understanding.

I think they are just talking about a soda drink from where you are from I believe. I lived in oklahoma for a while and I did not want to eat what they had. But that is the only memory of food anywhere.

Anni1
09-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Well I guess you wil have to come to Michigan to get the Faygo soda.

That way you could visit me, too.

kev3inp
09-10-2008, 05:48 PM
It's also available in the Chicago area. And it threw me off the way you spelled it. Ever do any Canfield's? Anni, I've been to a few place in MI. Benton Harbor, Ann Arbor for the smoke day, resort towns. Nice state except in the winter. No salt, sand!

onefrombills
09-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Well I guess you wil have to come to Michigan to get the Faygo soda.

That way you could visit me, too.

well thats a plan !!!

do you need my address to send the airline tickets ;)

winzeses3
09-11-2008, 02:18 AM
welcome :]

Anni1
09-13-2008, 04:27 PM
If you want to come and visit me, you are on your own getting here.

Sorry!