PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone!

crusher298757
09-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Just heard about bowlingboards.com thru an email I got. Looks like a great site so I decided to join. Bowling is my life. I don't know where I would be without bowling. I am 19. Been bowling for about 14 or 15 years. I am a huge diehard Chicago Cubs fan. I will be bowling in 3 leagues. Currently in two because the PBA experience doesn't start until the beggining of October. One league is at a house with wood lanes and the other two leagues are at a house with synthetic lanes. After one week I am averaging a 209 in one league (not bad) and a 170 something in another (had a hard time figuring out the shot). I am still trying to shoot my first 300 and 800. I throw 15lbs. Just switched from 16lbs a couple of months ago.

My current arsenal consists of the following:

Awesome Finish
Power Agent
Complete NV
Infinite One
Hawg Zilla
Anger
Cell
Total Inferno
Unfair
Kinetic
Resurgence
Black Widow Venom

The Awesome Finish, Power Agent, Complete NV, Infinite One, Anger, and Total Inferno still need to be plugged and redrill to fit my hand.

I hope that I can offer any advice to anyone that may need help with some stuff.

The KingPin
09-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Just heard about bowlingboards.com thru an email I got. Looks like a great site so I decided to join. Bowling is my life. I don't know where I would be without bowling. I am 19. Been bowling for about 14 or 15 years. I am a huge diehard Chicago Cubs fan. I will be bowling in 3 leagues. Currently in two because the PBA experience doesn't start until the beggining of October. One league is at a house with wood lanes and the other two leagues are at a house with synthetic lanes. After one week I am averaging a 209 in one league (not bad) and a 170 something in another (had a hard time figuring out the shot). I am still trying to shoot my first 300 and 800. I throw 15lbs. Just switched from 16lbs a couple of months ago.

My current arsenal consists of the following:

Awesome Finish
Power Agent
Complete NV
Infinite One
Hawg Zilla
Anger
Cell
Total Inferno
Unfair
Kinetic
Resurgence
Black Widow Venom

The Awesome Finish, Power Agent, Complete NV, Infinite One, Anger, and Total Inferno still need to be plugged and redrill to fit my hand.

I hope that I can offer any advice to anyone that may need help with some stuff.

Wow great gear and welcome to the site

Please tell a friend about us

onefrombills
09-07-2008, 07:20 PM
welcome to the site and we hope you enjoy what you see!!!!!!

Baroncad
09-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Welcome Crusher.
Glad to have you here.

kev3inp
09-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Welcome Crusher. And Go White Sox! :D