PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone!

SHACK
09-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Hey, my name is Shack and i'm still new to bowling and i'm looking forward to learning alot on the site!

The KingPin
09-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Hey, my name is Shack and I'm still new to bowling and I'm looking forward to learning alot on the site!

Well we are very honored to have you here. If you have any suggestions, please let us know.

Please tell a friend, league bowlers, anyone who cares about bowling about us.

Baroncad
09-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Hey, my name is Shack and i'm still new to bowling and i'm looking forward to learning alot on the site!

Glad to have you, Shack.

That's what were here for help and support one another, don't be afraid to ask questions.
How new are you to bowling?
Are you on any leagues in your area?

onefrombills
09-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Glad to have you, Shack.

That's what were here for help and support one another, don't be afraid to ask questions.
How new are you to bowling?
Are you on any leagues in your area?

hey there shack

as stated before hello and welcome ...if there is anything that we can do to help ya out on here just ask

Tylrsmom
09-08-2008, 02:30 PM
WELCOME aboard!

SHACK
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks guys, this is only the second year i've ever bowled and the first year was 4 years ago. Yes i'm in a league and i'm at a 155 average and when i was practicing yesterday i was averageing 178

The KingPin
09-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks guys, this is only the second year i've ever bowled and the first year was 4 years ago. Yes i'm in a league and i'm at a 155 average and when i was practicing yesterday i was averageing 178

Great improvement. Keep up the great work

onefrombills
09-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks guys, this is only the second year i've ever bowled and the first year was 4 years ago. Yes i'm in a league and i'm at a 155 average and when i was practicing yesterday i was averaging 178

great bowling ....now remember how the ball felt coming off your hand and do that when you bowl league