PDA

View Full Version : Storm Reign of Fire review by staff member Tom Hess

Tom Hess
03-24-2010, 09:14 AM
I drilled my Reign of Fire to match a T-Road solid that I was looking to replace. I placed the pin in the ring finger and the cg is stacked straight down under the pin. The pin was 2 1/4 inches from cg. No hole and OOB finish.

The Reign of Fire read the midlane about 1 foot sooner than the T-Road, with a much sharper breakpoint and no quit on the backend. I had to play the lanes 4 and 2 left when using the Reign of Fire as compared to my T-Road solid. Shots that were just inside the intended target with the T-Road came up light due to the heavy oil in the middle of the lane on the house shot, but not with the Reign of Fire. I was able to miss in and still have the ball make the corner and carry.

The Reign of Fire was a great compliment to my Furiuos also. I like to use a pin down Furious to even out the over under on fresh house shot conditions as it will handle the oil and not jerk off the dry. I was able to start with the Furious and then when I needed to move left and create more angle the Reign of Fire allowed me to do that with more control at the breakpoint than a pearl shell ball.

The Reign of Fire will be a great ball for medium to heavy oil lane conditions and also synthetic lane surfaces.

Put your favorite layout in a Reign of Fire and Bowl Up A Storm!!!