PDA

View Full Version : iPod whikle bowling - What's good music?

owlish
03-27-2010, 06:41 AM
I like jazz and fusion (rock and jazz mixed together). What is good attitude shaping music or such to listen to? I'm not into loud stuff but I do want something that will get me into that mode or zone.

TIA

Owl

Beech
03-27-2010, 08:34 AM
while i was in juniors they wouldnt allow us to have mp3players or listen to music because its a destraction, what if your bowling and a song you dont like comes on in your motion are you going to walk back put your bowling ball down and swtich songs in front of people? or possibly shoot a bad shot because of the song. Thats the example they gave up at bowling ;)

J Anderson
03-27-2010, 09:02 AM
A friend of mine was planning on using his iPod last night to keep from being annoyed by someone on the other team with whom he does not get along with. I'll have to ask him if he turned it off on the approach.

Jord_84
03-27-2010, 11:32 AM
AC/DC - "Big Balls"

Strike Domination
03-27-2010, 07:08 PM
while i was in juniors they wouldnt allow us to have mp3players or listen to music because its a destraction, what if your bowling and a song you dont like comes on in your motion are you going to walk back put your bowling ball down and swtich songs in front of people? or possibly shoot a bad shot because of the song. Thats the example they gave up at bowling ;)

That's a fine example, except, why would you have a song you don't like on your mp3 player? You should have asked ;). I agree with it being a distraction to some because they might get into the music more than the bowling.

Personally, "The Game" by Motorhead gets me pumped up.