PDA

View Full Version : releasing the ball

lmilhorn
03-27-2010, 10:06 PM
for some reason when i release my ball i hear my middle finger, finger whole thumping across the lane all the way down. what am i doing wrong. what can you suggest that i do to fix this. its no the ball i have gone throught 3 different balls, this all of a sudden just started about a month ago. just can't figure out why i am rolling over my finger whole. i don't feel that i have changed anything but who knows please help.

mrbill
03-27-2010, 11:37 PM
I bet your still have conventional finger holes in the ball. If so head to your proshop and get some finger tips put in and keep your hand behind the ball.
I hope this helps, but it's all I got with the info provided..

lmilhorn
03-28-2010, 11:21 AM
i have finger tip inserts in my ball. what other info would you need to know. my holes where my finger tips are at they are beveled and not uniformed with the ball like they used to be. my proshot says this keeps the finger tips from cracking. so they did it to my ball. so what do you think know.

trizzypballr
04-01-2010, 11:06 PM
If it just started happening, and didnt in the past with the same equipment, it must be something you have changed in the way you roll the ball. If it was a certain ball that this has always happened with, Id question how it was drilled, but since it just started out of no where I dont think that is the issue