PDA

View Full Version : Storm Reign of Fire

DanielMareina
04-01-2010, 12:02 PM
I drilled my ball with a 4.5" pin and a 4 3/16" pin buffer. I throw the ball about 15.8 mph and would be close to a cranker style, but not quite a true cranker. The shot I bowl on is a 41' typical house pattern and is on wood lanes. I drilled this layout to replace my Storm Dimension. This ball not only replaces my Dimension, but it surpasses my every expectation. It reads the midlane just as easily as the dimension, but carrys through the pins much stronger. The CAM weightblock has such a smooth transition, and yet still just has huge amounts of power at the end of the lane. If you watch my ball reaction video on youtube ,(http://www.youtube.com/user/DMoneyOregon?feature=mhw5) you will see that I stood in one place and could strike anywhere on the lane. It can come back from anywhere on a house pattern, but what really impresses me is how well it sits through the oil in the middle. Just a fabulous ball! I can't say enough about it. I am recommending this ball to anyone looking for a smooth arcing ball that can still carry. Storm has done it again!

Storm Staff Member
Bowling Center Manager/Pro Shop Operator/Bowling Coach
Daniel Mareina