PDA

View Full Version : You ever seen bigger crumble?!

crump582
04-08-2010, 08:12 AM
I've been bowling in my first league for about 7 weeks now... so I have had my own ball and taking it a "little" serious for that long. It's a 10x10 "fun" league, so it's not really serious... drinking and hanging out more than anything.

Last night I roll in and bowl a 147 for the first game... about average for me at this point. Second game I bowl my highest game ever... 196! I was pumped and loved every minute of it. Third game... 88! I bowled my worst game ever... and no I wasn't drinking last night.

I fell apart... throwing gutters on both sides of the lane... total destruction. It was hilarious... no other way to describe it.

mrbill
04-08-2010, 08:49 AM
50 Pins above or below your AVG happens. The trick is not to have it happen alot, Unless it's above the AVG hehe

DanielMareina
04-08-2010, 02:03 PM
I followed my first Sanction 300 game with a 181 I believe! Trust me, sometimes you find the line and then score well and when that line dries out, a bad game follows. That is rough going from your highest to your lowest ever. Congrats on the Big game though!

Stormed1
04-09-2010, 04:31 AM
It happens a lot more often than people want to admit.Most times it's caused by the high from the big game and overthrowing the ball as a result

Strike Domination
04-09-2010, 05:19 AM
Good high game, now you have another goal to achieve. Beat that one!