PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Ball Aresenal Stolen!!!

Brucelee8383
05-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Hey all,

well tonight I went to the grocery store after bowling to get some shopping done, and when I get back to my car, the car has its window smashed in, and my bowling balls and stereo are gone.im so pissed right now. I lost 4 balls,all balls were bought new in box.now that leaves me practically nothing to bowl with. I know that this is alot to ask, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate a bowling ball or two to me so I can get started again it doesnt matter if its new or old. thanks

mrbill
05-12-2010, 01:14 AM
I live in orlando fl if you want my radical inferno 15lbs
I can't send it due to being p00r...
sorry for your lose.

Brucelee8383
05-12-2010, 06:38 AM
o ok thats fine thanks anyways =)

WAC4504
05-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Hey Bruce you might try getting with the house where you bowl and post a sign or notice as to what happened and ask for some help. I know there really is no market value for used balls, at least around here, and people usually sell them dirt cheap or just give them away. I know I just gave mine away when I changed from 15 to 16 lb. By the way what part of the country are you in?

owlish
05-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Wow, Bruce, that's awful :(

I really feel for you, how you feel violated and assaulted in a way. I bet they will turn up.

Bgreg
05-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Ouch Bruce, that hurts really bad!

I totally agree with Owlish, Sorry to hear that, I may have some old balls in the closet, I will let you know what I have.

JAnderson
05-18-2010, 05:22 PM
You may want to give your information to some of the local pro shops including the ball manufacturer and model along with the serial numbers. That way, if the thief takes the balls in to have them refit, the shop owner can get the equipment back to you after notifying the authorities.