PDA

View Full Version : As promised

JAnderson
05-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Over the years, many a brave bowler has posted a video to these and other bowling boards. I've always tried to be constructive in my criticism or not say anything at all. After finally getting the right equipment to be able to do this myself, it's only fair I reciprocate. I indulged by posting a couple of "save by the ..." shots. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7H7CSC-Ss

Bgreg
05-16-2010, 10:52 PM
Great Video JAnderson, what ball was thrown in this video?

Strike Domination
05-17-2010, 03:02 AM
It says at the beginning, Bgreg. It's a 900 Global Lunatic.

Jay, nice video and good form. You throw a great ball as well.

Bgreg
05-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Ohh Ok thanks, I was distracted at the beginning,

JAnderson
05-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Thanks guys. I'm working with some pretty rudimentary video editing software and I'm way behind the learning curve on knowing what to look for so ... it will take some time to learn how to get the good results.

owlish
05-26-2010, 01:27 AM
Thanks guys. I'm working with some pretty rudimentary video editing software and I'm way behind the learning curve on knowing what to look for so ... it will take some time to learn how to get the good results.

If you're looking for a great video editor go for Adobe Premiere Elements, it's by far the best consumer editor out there hands down.

Your form is close to mine minus my injury. I'm slowly being able to put my leg to left (RH bowler) after release.

bowlingdaddy
05-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Looking good, I like your arm swing and how steady your head is throughout your approach. You also don''t seem to grab it at the bottom of the swing. Very nice... I will have to get one of my own videos up one of these days.

JAnderson
05-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Owl - be careful with injuries. Aside from possibly aggravating the injury, you can create some bad habits compensating around stiffness, pain, etc

You also don''t seem to grab it at the bottom of the swing

When I'm bowling well :)

kev3inp
05-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Owl - be careful with injuries. Aside from possibly aggravating the injury, you can create some bad habits compensating around stiffness, pain, etc

When I'm bowling well :)

Hey! That's my excuse! I've been really achy lately and that must be the reason my game has gone south. Then, last Sunday I stuck on the approach and did something to my foot. I'm hoping I heal before I go to Tampa for my Lucy lesson.