PDA

View Full Version : Get to learn how to bowl all over again

Stormed1
05-17-2010, 02:34 AM
After 7 years in the boot/cast i finally got shoes last wednesday. I have joked that i'm going to have to learn how to walk again but it's true. I have to relearn to heel-toe with my right footwhen walking . I go back in 3 weeks and if there are no problems will be ordering a shoe for bowling and then the fun begins

Strike Domination
05-17-2010, 03:36 AM
Good luck Bill. It must be tough to walk let alone bowl like you used to since the cast makes you do those things differently. I hope it goes well for you though.

mrbill
05-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Good luck on the bowling rehab bill.
I have drop foot with my left sliding foot so I know we must practice twice as hard to overcome...

WAC4504
05-17-2010, 11:19 PM
Bill, I'd wish you good luck, but luck has nothing to do with it. You've been patient for seven years, so I'm sure you can handle a few moor months. Remember to take it slow and easy and try not to let the frustration over take you. I found the hardest part was knowing that you know what to do and not being able to make body do it. But just have patience and it will work it self out. So hang in there Bill, you're almost there. Best wishes to you

Stormed1
05-18-2010, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the well wishes