PDA

View Full Version : An Arsenal (not Arsenio, hah)

owlish
05-17-2010, 03:46 AM
I have a dilemma. I want to get two more balls for my arsenal. I currently have a Hy-Road, Natural (both Storm) and a spare ball. My Hy-Road is drilled pretty aggressively but still controllable. When the oil starts to get thin and in between thin and thick what would two balls would you (the knowledgeable reader) suggest for these situations. All balls are manufactured by Storm:

Fast
Reign
Invasion
Second Dimension

I appreciate any input, it will be put into practice!

owl

crzysnake137
05-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Well i have a reign, and absolutley love it, but i would suggest a different ball from storm , the virtual energy, it has a hybrid cover, witch is both somewhat pearl and solid, it will work on some heavier and lighter conditions as u describe above, one great ball, its not the ball of the year for nothing.

Strike Domination
05-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Looks like you could use a ball above the Hy-Road and one below it but aove the Natural. I would agree with the above post and say the Virtual Energy(or the Reign of Fire) to go above the Hy-Road. For below it, I say the Fast from your list.

Beech
05-20-2010, 09:30 PM
i would agree, the Virtual energy is an awesome ball on heavy oiled lanes and med oil lanes, and if your looking fora good dry ball, the new Tropical heats look promising i was concidering getting one.