PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Building.. Brunswick is choice

rastamaoli
05-24-2010, 04:42 AM
Arsenal:
Jigsaw Corner - TOO much ball for me (dont use it too often unless the lanes are slippery...VERY:||
Motiv TRX1 - In between ball needs to be very accurate to the pocket or else...
3.5 C-System - Best Ball
Replugged Nomad Solid - Nice in the med-dry; but I feel that it hits flat in the pocket
Target Zone - Dry ball and spare shot. I would like a ball that would turn in just a tad more than this ball and I would be set in replacing two of these balls listed: Nomad and TRX1.

How well is the avalanche series? I found that the solid or the oriiginal green Avalanche could be a top choice for me. That is if the light bulb core system is as good as the say it is.

Any recommendations? Especially from the brunswick fans forum.

Aloha

TxP Morris
05-24-2010, 11:03 AM
I have an evil siege and I really like it. has great grip when oily right out the box, and i love the look. But great ball at a good price.

Stormed1
05-24-2010, 01:32 PM
The Avalanche series of balls are all very good buys at their price point. They use a proven core and a proven cover, The also take well to surface adjustments.They have a new pearl urethane Avalanche coming out wiitch will handle drier conditions.The solid would be a nice step down from your C-System and since it does take to surface adjustments so well you can tune the reaction as needed

rastamaoli
05-26-2010, 02:50 AM
Would you receommend that I get the avalanche urethane instead? It seems as if it is a good buy? You have a lot of bowling balls. Is it by preference or by accumilation? I like the stats that I had found on brunswicks website about the Python and I am contemplating on replacing the Nomad with this choice: http://www.bowlwithbrunswick.com/balls/detail/python/

I really like my nomad solid and the way it reacts on the backend. I bought the ball secondhand and it has been replugged twice. This is my third ball in my lineup moving to drier conditions. Is there a brunswick comparable that you could recommend? Am I on the right track or not? Thanks a lot.

Aloha,

Rastamaoli