PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Evan
06-21-2010, 07:17 AM
Hey guys,

My name is Evan and I found these boards recently because I've been looking for somewhere to talk about Bowling as its becoming a growing hobby of mine. I used to bowl for fun when my mom got me to join a league with some friends and ever since then my love for the sport has grown. I used to average around a 110 using my first fingertip ball because no one ever showed me the proper way to use it, but I met up with a coach a few days ago at one of my leagues and he showed me a couple small things I was doing wrong in my stance, approach, and release and that alone helped immensely, since then I've bowled 20+ games and I haven't bowled under a 145. I've ordered a Storm Prodigy and one of my friends from the Alley who averages a 210 is going to help me out and really get me going, I'm hoping to bowl my first 200 game this summer and continue doing leagues.

WAC4504
06-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the boards Evan, and I believe you found the right place if you want to talk bowling. Have fun.

PSBA10
06-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Welcome Evan. If you have any questions at all, this is the place for answers. Good Luck, and Good Bowling.

mrbill
06-23-2010, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the boards Evan...... I want a Storm Prodigy immensely too. I've heard so many good things about that ball.

Evan
06-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Thanks guys, bowled my first 200 today, I put it up in Video's & Pictures.