PDA

View Full Version : New Motiv Recon RX1

JoelTRay
07-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Hitting the selves on July 18 will be the new Motiv Recon RX1.

This ball will be a must have for any light oil or short oil patterns. It features the new Recon inner core and has the MOTIVator-X coverstock for that controlled reaction on light oil.

The new core provides a higher RG to control revs and a moderate differential to smooth out the reaction down the lane.

The MOTIVator-X coverstock goes with the core perfectly for attacking those light oil conditions. It has that urethane-like reaction to tame friction on the lanes. But it still provides it with excellent recovery and some incredible hitting power.

Also you can spot this ball from a mile away. It features the most demanded color from the Motivation. BRIGHT ORANGE! It will turn heads.

This ball continues to amaze me even on the driest of conditions. It reminds me of the old urethane balls except this one is on steriods. I am a lefty with medium speed but I am rev dominate. So with my case I can even start with this ball on some oily conditions and move left and it makes me look like a typical down and in lefty.:D

Here is a Recon ball reaction video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3EAO3IWW5A

Motiv continues to impress me. Great job Motiv!

Joel T. Ray
Motiv seed program
GET MOTIVATED!
www.motivbowling.com