PDA

View Full Version : upcoming Ron Clifton clinic in Tampa.

kev3inp
07-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Copied from ballreviews. com:

The Ron Clifton Advanced Bowler Training Clinic is coming to Tampa Fl.
July 29th-Aug 1st.
This is a special economy clinic for those that don't have a lot of money to spend on training; of course if you have lots of money you can come too.

Attend any two days for $275
Attend any three days for $375
Attend all four days for $475
NO LINEAGE FEE
10AM-5PM each day

13109 North 56th St.
Tampa Fl. 33617

To sign up using a credit card or for more info call Ron Clifton at:
336-971-7647
$150 deposit holds your spot. Spots limited, first come first served.
Mail a check to:
Ron Clifton Clinics
313 Tower Circle Dr.
Winston Salem, NC 27107
More details can be found here
http://bowl4fun.com/ron/Clinics2010/Tampa.html

Ken has arranged to give away a spot for it on his show on the 21st. Go to gobowlingshow.com for more info.

kev3inp
07-11-2010, 02:38 PM
The wife and I have worked it out so that we can both go, so we'll be there for the Saturday and Sunday. We'll be back home, from seeing him the weekend before, to hit the road to Tampa the next weekend. He's an excellent coach and we think it's great he's finally doing a clinic in Florida, and we're taking advantage of it. We drive 12 hrs each way in July, what's a 4 hour trip compared to that? The drawing on the Let's Go Bowling show will be on the 21st, so go to their site and get your entries in now.

kev3inp
07-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Tampa area bowlers: even if you can't, or don't want to be a part of the clinic, Ron said he'd be happy to meet everyone, and you should stop by. We'll be there, come by and meet us, at least! LOL!

JAnderson
07-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Great to hear you'll get to work with Ron two weekends in a row you Irish Hoodlum.

I'd encourage anyone that wants to take a "shortcut" to improve their game to consider working with Ron or a coach of similar ability. If you have a chance, at least go down and meet him. He's approachable and friendly, especially if you own a Datsun.

kev3inp
07-28-2010, 05:36 AM
Ok, peeps, it's next weekend and there's still a couple spots open. We'll be there, and I highly recomend it.

kev3inp
07-30-2010, 10:54 PM
We've arrived safely, and are looking forward to tomorrow at the lanes. Come out and meet our teammate, the world's cheapest guy.

bowlerdawg
08-01-2010, 11:46 AM
get well soon Diane

kev3inp
08-02-2010, 04:16 PM
We're back, and we had a great time. Di's back is tricky, but Ron worked around it, and she did the best out of all of us. I'm so happy for us that there were so few of us there. Tampa area bowlers really missed out on a wonderful experience.
I worked pretty hard and had to take regular breaks to cool down and catch my breath. We each had our own lane most of the time and that's a lot of shots. And wooden approaches! That was sweet.

bowlerdawg
08-02-2010, 09:25 PM
and AC.............

kev3inp
08-04-2010, 06:04 PM
That, too!! My thumb should be back to normal by Sun. We're going to the pro shop tomorrow to get Di's cobalt solid plugged and respanned, and we'll have him put in a slug so we can play with thumb pitches. Ron recommended 1/2 forward for Di to help her hang onto the ball, so we'll try it and see what happens.

bowlerdawg
08-04-2010, 10:03 PM
well if she squeezes at all she will definitely hang, been there, was afraid i might knock myself out so i let go on the approach......lol

so
Kev, will you be coaching next year ????

kev3inp
08-08-2010, 03:35 PM
No, I don't think coaching is in my future. I can see what's wrong, perhaps, but I have no idea how to relate how to correct it. Di just put up pics from the clinic on her facebook page. The Gathering pics of ours are up, too.