PDA

View Full Version : Good Go With Ball

Paralipsis
07-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Looks like I've settled on the Rattler as one of my main strike balls. I'm looking for a ball that tracks better in the midlane or one that's more aggressive in general. I'd like to stick with Brunswick for now as I've bowled with quite a few various models, not to mention, I can get better deals on Brunswick equipment through the Pro Shop at the alley I work at. Add in the employee discount, and I'm a happy camper. :D

Strike Domination
07-20-2010, 05:47 PM
How much more aggressive? I would go with a 2.5 or Wild Thing for a little more, or the Diamondback for a good step up.

crzysnake137
07-20-2010, 10:40 PM
c system 4.5, 3.5 are good i dont like the 2.5, and i personally like the new revolver ball they came out with

Paralipsis
07-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Revolver or v4.5? Both have an angular backend reaction. Which should I get? Lol.

Strike Domination
07-21-2010, 07:08 PM
I'd say that the 4.5 is supposed to be more angular by a good amount, but not as strong compared to the Revolver. Compared to the Rattler the 4.5 might be just a little stronger and just as angular if not more. The Revolver is a good step up to your Rattler and maybe a little less angular.

rastamaoli
07-22-2010, 01:54 AM
If I was in your position I would go with the snake series and keep the diamondback. I found it a lot more stornger and more proven in the clutch against the C system 3.5. If you like predicatablity over hard backend finishes; I would recommend the diamondback... PLUS it is in the same price range as the rattler. I dont think particulary the price range reflects Brunswick quality within itself all products from them are badd___ssss

Aloha Rastamaoli

Arsenal:
Jigsaw Corner
C System 3.5
Motiv SX1
Motiv RX1
Nomad Solid
Target Zone SB

Paralipsis
07-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Well, considering I do have a job, I guess I can dip my foot into both ends of the performance range. I'll talk to the Pro Shop owner and see what he says.

EDIT: Viewing the video by Brunswick, I'm thinking a Diamondback, Rattler, Viz-A-Ball combo sounds good.