PDA

View Full Version : Are you Man enough?

SPS
09-13-2008, 01:52 AM
Their has been alot of talk about handicap and scratch around here the last couple of weeks I have found some of the comments and thoughts on the subject matter very interesting. which brings me to the question, Are you tough enough to bowl scratch and be competitive? Or do you shy away because you think you are not good enough? Also if you average say 200-215 why aren't you in a Scratch league? you are more than good enough.
My answer... Scratch leagues, all the way. No excuses just pure talent vs talent match play format. It seems like I bring my game face in Scratch leagues more so than handicap which I have a hard time being fired up for.

stc17
09-16-2008, 12:58 AM
i bowl both and neither one bothers me at all im in alot of match point leagues and scratch or handicap either way its just if i bowl my game i got the point

onefrombills
09-16-2008, 02:20 AM
Their has been alot of talk about handicap and scratch around here the last couple of weeks I have found some of the comments and thoughts on the subject matter very interesting. which brings me to the question, Are you tough enough to bowl scratch and be competitive? Or do you shy away because you think you are not good enough? Also if you average say 200-215 why aren't you in a Scratch league? you are more than good enough.
My answer... Scratch leagues, all the way. No excuses just pure talent vs talent match play format. It seems like I bring my game face in Scratch leagues more so than handicap which I have a hard time being fired up for.

I have only bowled scratch for 10 years....if I was in a hdcp league it was during the summer and I bowler with the fam