GRstorm
08-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Hand: Left

Ball Speed: 16-17mph

Ball Weight: 15lbs

PAP: 5 left 7/16 up

Degrees of Tilt: 17

Layout: 70 x 4 ½ x 70

Once again Storm has done it again! The prodigy is really strong for a pearl with the 4000 surface. It is similar to the 2nd dimension but with the surface which makes it even stronger. I use it mostly in my sport league. Using it on a typical house is hard unless I polish it then it is much better but still strong. If you don’t hook the ball a lot but you need something stronger than what you have but not spending a lot of money for high performance ball this is the ball to have. If it too strong to your liking then you can polish it and it works just as well. It gives you a little more length for better control. It is my 2nd all time favorite bowling ball behind the hyroad.

I have a video on facebook and youtube. If you have any questions about the Prodigy email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson
Storm Amateur Staff
Al Louie's Pinole/Diablo Valley Pro Shop
www.myspace.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com

Chris2game
08-15-2010, 01:30 AM
I have had this ball for a little over 2 weeks now. Since I got it I have only good things to say about it. It handles the oil great. With it being symmetric, it makes a strong but smooth move off the break point. I only use it in sport shot leagues as well unless I want to be forced way inside on the house shot. To compare it to something else storm has out, its a symmetric Virtual Gravity. Great ball Storm!

- Chris