PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice

SPS
09-13-2008, 01:58 AM
I'm looking at getting two new bowling balls for the league. I want a control type ball for medium conditions and ball that goes longer than my control ball but with more back end so I can have a different look.
Lane conditions are as follows: Synthetic lanes, oiled 10 to 10, 37 feet buffed to 40. The pro shop guy says its extremely easy. This will be my third league but my first sanctioned one. I average 194 my first league, 197 my second one. Bowling stats are in my profile. I've thrown mostly Hammer and Track so its time to try some other companies. I have a BWP, BWS, and a Voodoo but I'm moving up to 15 lbs so I don't need them anymore. My pro shop guy really didn't have a preference for me so I figured I would ask on here hoping to get some advice.

Bowling balls I'm thinking about getting.

Ebonite Gamebreaker and Playmaker.
Storm Rapid Fire and Rapid Fire Pearl
Bruns TF Solid and TF Pearl.

Ticker
09-13-2008, 02:34 AM
I would suggest getting either the Ebonite Gamebreaker or the Playmaker. In my opinion these two types of balls are the best for ball control and accuracy with your shot, but thats just my opinion. I would test them out for yourself and see how the feel first :)

onefrombills
09-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Noize & Jazz from Columbia 300