PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Cruel C51

MrDaveS
08-18-2010, 03:55 PM
The NEW Cruel from MOTIV is the strongest ball I’ve thrown yet. For being a heavy oil ball and MOTIVs first asymmetric, this ball gets down the lane extremely well without burning up. I drilled the ball with a 45x5x45 layout which places the pin directly above my fingers and centered about ½” up and kicks the mass bias about 2 ¼” right of my thumb. With this particular layout, the ball glides through the mid-lane storing its reaction potential for the backends. When this ball reaches the breakpoint it explodes. I have thrown this ball on the 2010 PBA World Championship pattern and could play up seven on the right side with ease. This ball is a must have if you’re seeking a controlled, strong arcing motion into the pins on heavier volume patterns. For those of you wondering what would happen if you polished it, well don’t worry. You will not lose hook potential with a polish. It just pushes the ball further down lane before making its move. This is a great ball for any bowler’s arsenal.

Dave Schroeder
MOTIV Regional Staff
TURBO Staff

WAC4504
08-18-2010, 08:38 PM
I glad to here the good news about the Cruel, my wife ordered my one for my birthday, which was the release date. I'm hoping to have it ready to trow by this Sunday