PDA

View Full Version : Motiv Cruel C51

BNoel
08-25-2010, 04:21 PM
I have drilled up my Motiv Cruel C51 with a dual angle layout 65x4.5x55. I also put a light polish on the factory finish. The first time I used the ball was in a tourny on the 2010 PBA World Championship pattern. The ball was so smooth and hard hitting on the fresh. It wasn't over aggressive and had alot of recovery room if I missed right and still held if I tugged it a board left. The carry on the ball has been tremendous. A light hit sends the pins flying and I have carried stuff that other balls would have left the back row or 7/10 splits. When the lanes tried out all I had to do was keep moving left and eventually like in game 7 and 8 I was swinging the ball really well and even on the dried out pattern the ball never over reacted and started hitting even harder.
I also tried this same ball, taking it back to box finish, on the Shark pattern and was able to play the outside of the lane were people say your not suppose to beable to play and had a great look. Same reaction on the ball as previous pattern. Once that line went away I could move into the track area and got a good read from in there also.