PDA

View Full Version : Storm 2Furious Ball Review

STRMBWLRJK
09-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Layout: 65X35 dual angle with a 4 3/4" pin
PAP: 5 3/4 left, 1/8 up
Hand: Left
Rev Rate: 400+

If you're looking for something to be strong in the mid-lane and very continuous from the break point, this is definitely the way to go! I have used this ball on a 40' house pattern, the 44' Shark pattern, and even the 38' Viper pattern. On the house pattern I was able to play multiple angles, from playing straight up 5 all the way in to about 20, and no matter where I moved the 2Furious gave me the same predictable mid-lane read and never tried to roll out too much when it made it's move. On the 44' Shark pattern, the 2Furious went longer and really saved most of it's energy for the backend, and then when it finally made it's move it was explosive and really drove hard through the pins. On the 38' Viper pattern, it allowed me to send the ball out towards the gutter more but read the lane early enough and still saved enough energy to recover and give me the ultimate entry angle to carry best.

This ball is extremely tough to beat at a lower price point and a great ball to have for any bowler!

Jake Washington
Storm Amateur Staff Member