PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Fort Wayne!

Bigdad_e875
09-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Hello all, new to the forum and thought i should stop here first to say hello. I am not new to bowling, but i have been away from the game for a few years, mostly due to frustration. I am now getting back into it, and i am more determined then ever to improve my game, so hopefully some of you can help me along the way. I look forward to interacting with you all and hope to learn and even contribute whenever i can.

kev3inp
09-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Welcome, Hoosier. I lived in the FW area for a number of years, and I know it's a hotbed of bowling. Welcome back. Georgetown?

Big Dog
09-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Welcome. There a lot of good people here. Many who can help or just listen to us complain about bad bowling. I would never complain though. I never bowl bad when I am at home. Just when I go to the lanes. Good luck.

Bigdad_e875
09-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Welcome, Hoosier. I lived in the FW area for a number of years, and I know it's a hotbed of bowling. Welcome back. Georgetown?

I have bowled at Georgetown a few times, but i mainly bowl at Thunderbowl, which used to be Hillcrest Bowl.

kev3inp
09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
I've been there! Mostly I went to the one on Goshen rd. or the one on Jefferson, but their names escape me. It's been 10 years, after all. LOL!

Bigdad_e875
09-15-2010, 06:03 PM
I've been there! Mostly I went to the one on Goshen rd. or the one on Jefferson, but their names escape me. It's been 10 years, after all. LOL!

It is alot different since it changed to Thunderbowl, the whole place was redone, most people now consider them to be the best lanes in town. To refresh your memory..the one on Goshen Rd. is Pro Bowl West and the one on Jefferson is WestWood Lanes.