PDA

View Full Version : Pain on my ring finger

HammerHead007
09-20-2010, 02:56 PM
hi all!

im new to this forum :) so the first thing i want to do is to say hi to all the active members on this forum! .. As a fan of the game of Bowling, i would love to learn more about the sport :) i've recently bought a new bowling ball ...for some reasons i have pain on my ring knuckle after i throw the ball... any explaination(s) to this?? what do i need to do?? thank :)

Darryl
09-20-2010, 06:20 PM
It's been my experience that 2 things could possibly cause pain in a knuckle. Span too stretched or the pitch in the finger hole. Maybe combination of both.

HammerHead007
09-20-2010, 09:21 PM
It's been my experience that 2 things could possibly cause pain in a knuckle. Span too stretched or the pitch in the finger hole. Maybe combination of both.

so i heard :'( apparently the guy who drilled my balls did a horrible job :( i've spoken to many of the guys that i bowl with ... they all came up with the same conclusion ... "Your Balls are drilled wrong" :( ... anything i can do to make it better???

onefrombills
09-21-2010, 04:18 AM
YUP!!!!!

take them to a PRO shop and not just a guy that drills balls......they will make sure that the pitches are correct !

Big Dog
09-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Incorrect fit can cause serious damage. My friend tried to ride out the pain and messed up the ligament leading to his thumb. Have your span checked and the angle of the fingerholes. If you use a brace, bring it with you as it will change the fit. Good proshop people are hard to find. My guy quit drilling about 2 years ago. When you find one take care of them. They always took care of me.