PDA

View Full Version : i need help new ball

wadewilson171
09-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Im wanting a new ball. i leaning towards the jigsaw corner or the jigsaw trap. i looking for alot of length with good backend. which ball should i buy?

PSBA10
09-26-2010, 11:01 PM
First off, welcome to the boards.

In order to help you we will need some more info. For example, what kind of bowler are you? Are you a cranker? What kind of condition are you bowling on, etc.?

The more information you can provide, the more accurate the advice will be.

wadewilson171
09-28-2010, 04:14 PM
im a stroker and i bowl on a fresh house shot. mid to low revs. i try to play the straight up 10 but most of the time i find myself not doing that. i dont know if that helps. sorry bout not posting that before.

Beech
10-04-2010, 06:52 AM
The jigsaw trap as far as i know has more mid lane roll just from what ive heard, its a really good ball teamate shot a 300 game with it last week, really nice ball. Other good balls are the Storm Prodigy, Hammer Plauge, Pure Physics (columbia i think). I played like you untill i got my Storm Gizmo had to move 20 boards left.

mrbill
10-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Im wanting a new ball. i leaning towards the jigsaw corner or the jigsaw trap. i looking for alot of length with good backend. which ball should i buy?

I think there both great balls, I watch other league bowlers and what balls they use and there syles and lines.

I think its down to what looks better in your hand ;)

Keep up the great bowling.