PDA

View Full Version : evil siege or slingshot

Majick_Ninja
09-28-2010, 10:26 AM
I am thinking about asking for a ball, double bag, and shoes for Christmas but I need to know if I should order the evil siege offline or get a slingshot or what would be the best ball I'm just getting into bowling please let me know thank you

Beech
10-04-2010, 06:59 AM
it all depends on what kindof of bowler are you, stroker/tweener/cranker, what type of shots are you playing(dry-oiled)
My one teamate has both the seige and the evil seige and loves both of them but hes a cranker and they roll really early for him. The slingshot is an entry level hook ball so thats more for just playing a house shot imo but i could be wrong.

tracy
10-06-2010, 05:10 PM
the slingshot is an entry level rosin ball that you would move up from a plastic ball and the siege is more of a pro (better) ball. the weight blocks are very different , as far as reaction goes. if you are just getting into bowling , i would go with a middle of the line bowlingball.

Paralipsis
10-06-2010, 09:21 PM
For someone new to bowling (such as myself...kind of sort of), I'd recommend something along the lines of a slingshot. It's a highly versatile ball. It works well on most all oil conditions, aggressive on dry lanes, tame on more oil, just move further right or left depending on what hand you bowl with.