PDA

View Full Version : 2Furious review by Storm Staffer Tom Hess

Tom Hess
09-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Storms newest balls in the Hot Line are the 2Furious and 2Fast. Both with the new N.O.S. core surronded by the R2S cover.

I drilled my 2Furious with the pin 4 1/2" from pap and the cg 4" from pap with a small hole down. This places the pin in my ring finger. I have used this layout in several balls and for me it is a very controlable layout.

The 2Furious has been a good ball for me early in league and also on the fresh on the Scorpion and Viper patterns. It blends the over/under of freshly oiled lanes. In league I use the 2Furious until it starts to read the lane to early resulting in soft hits. I then switch to the 2Fast. It is drilled exactly like the 2Furious and because of the pearl shell it allows me to move slightly left and keep my carry.

For me the 2Furious fits in between my Reign of Fire and the Furious. The RoF with the same layout outhooks my 2Furious by 3-4 boards. It also has a much sharper move compared to the 2Furious. The 2Furious gives me about an arrow more hook than my Furious.

For any bowler looking for a good two ball arsenal I would recommend the 2Fast and 2Furious. The 2Furious for heavy oil and the 2Fast for lighter oil.

--------------------
Tom Hess
Storm Regional Staff
Vise Staff
Etonic Staff