PDA

View Full Version : Two Balls needed...one already decided

Paralipsis
10-06-2010, 09:29 PM
I currently bowl with a brunswick rattler and a viz-a-ball. I'm gonna get another rattler, just drilled for a fingertip grip, same pin lineup, just drilled for fingertip. I love that ball. Don't wanna get my main one re-drilled as a friend of mine, who has the exact same span as me might buy it off of me, or I'll use it as a backup. Main reason, the full finger grip wreaks havoc on my middle and ring finger knuckles.

My main question for you guys is this, I'm looking for a more aggressive ball, by brunswick (my pro shop has brunswick items in stock regularly, not to mention 3/4s of all items at the center are brunswick, so we get massive price drops on their stuff).

Now, for the smaller ones:

1) Siege, Evil Siege, Revolver, or C-System v4.5?

2) Of those four, which one is more of a backend roll ball?

Info about me:

Style: Tweener
Revs: Mid to Mid-High (depends on the lane condition)
Ball Speed: Mid
Hand: Right

I generally bowl on fresh to less than 24 hours old oil. Lanes are synthetic (at my home bowling center).

Paralipsis
10-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Any opinions/recommendations on this?

crzysnake137
10-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Revolver or evil siege, or anything pearlized, im not a big brunswick guy. i just got the new storm anarchy early, and man o man that thing just snaps like someone kicked it down at the end of the lane, what a ball

The Mayor
10-11-2010, 07:10 AM
The Revolver is the best ball in their line right now. Very versatile and probably the most aggressive ball they've got. If you added some polish, this ball would be a backend monster.

Paralipsis
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
The revolver looks like a plan. Thanks.,