PDA

View Full Version : Theory Review

MoonsLefty
11-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Using the Dual Angle layout method, I drilled my Theory 60/5/40 with a P2.5 balance hole.

So far what I am seeing from the Theory is a strong, smooth reaction. Sometimes with this layout I get a little over/under but not with the Theory. The Theory has great continuation, and keeps the pins low. So this makes for great carry.

Hank and the rest of the Roto Grip staff has come up with a new "Theory" and the Theory is going to be great for the industry.

SenorRotoGrip
11-24-2010, 11:01 AM
I drilled the new Theory using a 4 1/2", 75 degree pin/pap layout, MB 4 1/2" from pap, pin below my ringer finger, small rev leverage hole 2 1/2" below my pap on VAL.
On a PBA experience league Shark pattern (44'), the Theory revved up nicely in the mid-lane and had a strong, controlled move off the break point, with strong roll through the pins. On a PBA experience league Scorpion (41') pattern, the Theory showed the same characteristics. On a 39' house shot, I was able to move in and play off the wet/dry with good results.
The new Triliptic Core, Insight Solid cover stock, and 2000 abralon box finish, provide a combination of strong roll, good mid lane read, and energy retention. If your Cells are ready for replacement, try a new Theory.

Roto Grip Amateur Staff

rotogrip300
11-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Roto Grips most hooking ball to date. 5 X 4 X 3, pin down. Really good mid-lane reaction on heavy oil with a strong continous back end. Compared to Invasion hooks 3-4 boards more with same drilling pattern. Used on Shark twice and was able to chase oil left and never lost hitting power. Roto/Storm continues to lead the world with equipment. Thanks UTAH!!

Jotun
12-02-2010, 12:13 AM
This is the most predictable yet powerful ball that I have ever thrown. I drilled mine pin over ring with a 2 3/4'' buffer.

andrewlytton
12-05-2010, 12:49 PM
I cant wait to run out and purchase this ball with all the reviews and reaction videos ive seen im truly excited to add this ball to my arsenal.