PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the layout and colors of this site?

The KingPin
09-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Hello everyone, as we start looking into adding more content, I want to ask everyone if you like the layout here and if you find the colors easy on the eyes?

We tried to find a layout which would be easy to read and not too bright. Please be honest and tell us your honest opinion. We are needing your input to be the best site we can be and we need your help.

Thanks in advance for your help.

PSBA10
09-16-2008, 12:45 AM
I think you did an excellent job with the site. Keep up the great work.

winzeses3
09-16-2008, 12:48 AM
i think that you neeed the home page to be just a giant bulletin to say hi im on and general hellos then be able to click on the catagory in which you would like to talk about. this would make people have a general zone to get to know eachother on the home page. also the messaging could be a little easier to write to people like a send massage button on their profile and or such. just giving my brief opinion before bed : ] overall lov ethe sight !!!! doing a great job everyone : ] and thankyou anyone and everyone who has helped me out personally :]

onefrombills
09-16-2008, 02:23 AM
I like the layout and its clean and easy to read

The KingPin
09-17-2008, 10:56 PM
i think that you neeed the home page to be just a giant bulletin to say hi im on and general hellos then be able to click on the catagory in which you would like to talk about. this would make people have a general zone to get to know eachother on the home page. also the messaging could be a little easier to write to people like a send massage button on their profile and or such. just giving my brief opinion before bed : ] overall lov ethe sight !!!! doing a great job everyone : ] and thankyou anyone and everyone who has helped me out personally :]

So do you think we need to move the introductions forum up closer to the top?

The KingPin
09-17-2008, 10:58 PM
I like the layout and its clean and easy to read

I think having a site which was easy on the eyes was a vital element, yet until others see it, you never know what is good or bad

Alexander
12-23-2008, 02:34 AM
I voted. I am totally loving the look of this website. The bright, easy to read layout is perfect.

Cerberus
12-23-2008, 11:28 AM
I don't think you should change anything to be honest. I think the colors and layout have a nice flow to them. And you have worked the ads in without being intrusive. I really like the direction and the way the site has been built. I wouldn't change anything. If it aint broken don't fix it.

The KingPin
01-18-2009, 07:06 PM
I don't think you should change anything to be honest. I think the colors and layout have a nice flow to them. And you have worked the ads in without being intrusive. I really like the direction and the way the site has been built. I wouldn't change anything. If it aint broken don't fix it.

Nice note, if it is not broke down fix it. Great work