PDA

View Full Version : Nomad Dagger

Mikelj
11-28-2010, 08:19 AM
The Nomad Dagger is a great addition to the Nomad family. The Dagger has a hybrid cover stock. This cover stock change allows the Dagger to be cleaner and longer through the fronts with a more angular move off the friction down lane than the Nomad solid. For me, this is the best of the Sword line.

This ball cleared the heads great. In the mid-lane the ball revved up nicely and made a solid, smooth move to the pocket. The Nomad Dagger reminds me a lot of my Mystic.

My ball is drilled with the pin just below the ring finger. This layout on a house pattern allowed me to play inside and swing the ball out to about 7-8 and watch it flip and drive back to the pocket. I could also play down the ditch with a little more speed and watch the ball take a dramatic late turn with devastating results.
I can’t wait to try this on the Cheetah 35 foot oil pattern.

Mike Johnston
Roto Grip Staff
USBC Certified Coach

rotogrip300
11-28-2010, 07:18 PM
STORM/ROTO takes their best cover and puts it on ROTO's best all time weight block. I think you can do the math. Outstanding smooth reaction with a strong hitting power. Anbody who does not have the Nomad line in their arsenal is giving money away.