PDA

View Full Version : Recon RX1 Silver

bowlers design pro shop
12-03-2010, 01:36 PM
This is another GREAT entry by the Motiv family.
Plain and simple this is a really fun ball to throw. It is very clean through the heads, and very smooth off the dry, not jumpy. The ball is for short oil, burned up shots and high friction lane surfaces, they say. I had the chance to practice with one of mine on two different shots. I was able to throw it on a fresh USBC White #2 and a burned up one. This ball gave me a lot of miss in the friction, and I only made a 3-4 board move on the burned up shot, which proves to me the high level of versatility in the ball. This ball not only looks good, it makes you look good. All bowlers will enjoy this ball, especially at this price point. The best suggestion I can give is to PRE-ORDER it now!. I believe after the initial release date this ball will be on back order, so don't give your competition an advantage.

David
Bowlers Design Pro Shop
PBA Member
Member Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com

andrewlytton
12-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Sharp looking ball, all motiv balls are quite handsome, never rolled one yet idk how good motiv's balls really are...

bowlers design pro shop
12-14-2010, 02:18 AM
You won't know until you put one in your hand and on the lanes, After that, you will realize what all the excitement is about.