PDA

View Full Version : Hammer Taboo

Mellen
12-14-2010, 03:51 PM
The new Hammer Taboo hits stores today.

Anyone planning on picking this beast up? I am thinking about it, but do not really need another ball at this time. There is not enough oil at my local house to use this ball anyway. If I do pick one up, it will be when I go to Reno in June. Should be able to get it at a better price then anyway.

onefrombills
12-16-2010, 09:08 PM
This ball looks Legit

Punkrulz
12-24-2010, 04:16 AM
I was thinking about picking this ball up. I first saw it when Bill O'Neill won the viper championship with it. I spoke to my pro-shop owner regarding this ball. He had his doubts in the beginning since it had the same gas-mask core as the Black Widow, but he's seen it in action and he indeed said it's the "Real deal". January 4th both Bob Learn and Bill O'Neill are coming to my local lanes and I'm going to be a part of their instructional clinic. My pro-shop owner suggested waiting until after then to come to a decision on the ball since I'll be seeing it used first hand.

He knows I roll with the Mutant Cell, and he's convinced I'll get more of a pin reaction on the Taboo. I think my biggest debate is going to be is it worth carrying around 3 balls instead of 2 (Taboo, Mutant Cell, and my spare ball Black Widow Clear).