PDA

View Full Version : Nomad Dagger ball review by Ricky Woods

kingpinwoods
12-19-2010, 03:56 PM
WOW!!!! enough said. When I first heard of the release of this ball, I really got excited. I've watched several of my friends throwing the Hy-Road and I really liked the reaction of it. I got mine and bowled on a 39' house shot. I started with the ball factory finish and was playing up the gutter with medium speed. The ball just floated through the fronts with a STRONG ANGULAR backend movement. As the outside started drying out, I just kept on moving left and the ball never started hooking early and the movement down lane was strong. This ball was kicking ten pins to the middle from every angle I tried. So then I took a used 4000 abralon and hand sanded it. That made all of the difference in the world. Still clean through the fronts, strong in the mid-lane and smooth but continuous on the backend!! I then bowled on the Cheetah pattern and it really looked good on it. It never read too early and the movement down lane was predictable and consistent. This ball is a must, a great benchmark ball.
Thanks to Hank and everyone at Roto Grip for producing the best balls in bowling!!!!!
------------------
Ricky Woods
Whites Creek, TN

realhawker
02-18-2011, 03:30 PM
I got this ball last week - I am a 150 avg bowler and I threw a 193 and 225 my first two games. I had a very basic ball before, and this one just seems to hunt out the pocket, and it drives through much stronger.