PDA

View Full Version : Theory ball review by Ricky Woods

kingpinwoods
12-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Well I took this ball out to bowl with it on a beefed up house shot. I first threw my Mutant Cell box finish which was plenty strong. So now to the Theory, I line up with the Theroy box finish as I did with the Mutant and the first shot went four pin high. Thinking I might have just been a little slow, I threw it again with the same results. So I made a 3 and 2 move left and it was still too strong. So I moved another 3 and 2 and this ball was cleaner through the fronts but strong and continuous on the backend. I bowled several games and never moved too deep with this ball. If I missed to the dry part of the lane early, it just burned up and didn't hit. But if you kept it in the oil, it looked like it got stronger and stronger. Only sport pattern I've thrown it on so far is the Cheetah. With the box finish, this pattern is not a good combination. For heavy oil or people that don't have a lot of hand, this ball would be a great addition to their aresonal. Another great ball by the team at Roto Grip.
---------------------
Ricky Woods
Whites Creek, TN