PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Theory

precisionrotoguy
12-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Layout- 5 ¼” X 4 ½” Pin over bridge, no hole.

I have been waiting for us to have this weight block (or a variation of it) in the US market for quite some time and, assuming you’ve seen them some by now, the Theory has not disappointed. What is most astonishing about this ball is its versatility. It’s easily the strongest ball in my bag and the strongest Roto Grip ball I have thrown ever (next closest was the SD73 Classic), yet it can be used seemingly anywhere on the lane. The first time I used it I started a night of league playing around 3rd arrow out to around 5. Usually the deepest I can get with a ball with some surface is around 17 or 18 before I have to switch to something with more length, but with the Theory I was able to finish the night with the ball and ended playing around 27 to 5. Incredible! Usually I would have problems getting a dull ball to recover enough to even get back to the hole or at the very least trouble getting it to store enough energy to kick the 10 out, but not with the Theory! It just kept coming! Kept hitting! Kept performing better than any high end ball I have ever thrown! If it isn’t too early to jump the gun, if there is only 1 strong ball to own in 2011, it is the Roto Grip Theory! If you were to ask me for a “complaint” about this ball, it’d actually be that the ball is TOO strong for me most of the time, but I turn the ball a lot and throw it kind of soft, so that’s not uncommon for me with strong balls. I’ve yet to have a dissatisfied customer with one though! By far the most hook, continuation and by default, HIT on the market for your dollar.