PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Nomad Dagger

precisionrotoguy
12-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Layout- 4 ½” Pin to PAP Pin above and right of the ring, CG stacked, 7/8” x 2 ¼” hole about 4 ¾” from pin.

I was one of the biggest proponents for bringing back the Rotary Core from the beginning and have been overjoyed with both the solid and the pearl Nomad, so needless to say I have been eagerly awaiting the addition of the hybrid covered Nomad for a while. For most of the folks I’ve drilled the Dagger for, it has fit nicely between the reactions given to them by both the solid and the pearl. It has been slightly weaker than the solid and slightly smoother than the pearl with a strength that split them both as well. For me, however, this ball has turned out to be the strongest of the bunch, in spite of having the weakest layout I have used on a Nomad to date. I think the combination of better midlane roll than the pearl and better backend punch than the solid really pumped this ball up for me, enough to make a buddy of mine who shortly bowled for Wichita St. green with envy. It seems like I can get this thing to recover from anywhere! Definitely a good piece to own if you’re looking for an angular bench mark ball!