PDA

View Full Version : Qz2

Xman879
12-30-2010, 06:42 PM
"Made in the USA”

The QZ2 is the 3rd release of this MOTIV QZ series of balls. The Quadfire core combined with the MOTIVator-Z-cover has produced another hit. The QZ2 provides a strong but controllable reaction on light to medium oil patterns. The factory finish between the series of balls allows you to explore a wider range of entry angles to the pocket without sacrificing your hitting "power".

I drilled my QZ2 with a pin under layout, OOB surface with a 2-3 pin. The smooth clean length through the front of the lane allows you to make smaller adjustments as you chase the "shot". Compared to my QZ1 (red), that is drilled up with the exact same layout, my QZ2 allows me to play the drier part of the lane a lot longer before I am forced to switch to a less aggressive ball. They both compliment each other very well and will give most bowlers that one-two punch they are looking for in the MOTIV line of balls for medium to light oil patterns.

MOTIV has done it again......This is a ball that I would recommend that every bowler have in their bag for when the time is just right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmlCt3CGj4E

Cory
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com