PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help in Louisville Ky area for 2nd opinion on layout

wseidl515
01-09-2011, 03:26 PM
I am not sure if this is the right place for this question, so please forgive me if it is misplaced. I am trying to find information on who i can trust to give me honest feed back about how my bowling ball has been drilled. I am in the Louisville Ky area and I dont think the person that drilled my new ball knows exactly what he was doing. I have taken the ball back and asked questions about the way it is reacting and the only answers I am given is welcome to these lanes. Is there anybody in my area that knows and or trusts anyone with a pro shop and a clue. Thanks up front for any and all help.

The Mayor
01-10-2011, 11:11 AM
I can't recommend anyone in that area, but if you were to post some pictures, some of us on here will be able to help you out some.

Fresh
01-11-2011, 08:49 PM
I don't live in that KY but I just recently ordered a ball online and it came with layouts from Storm. I looked at all of the layouts and picked the one I wanted when I was at the pro shop I asked for the certain layout and he actually put the exact layout on the ball in front of me. Did you get something like that or did you just trust the pro shop to drill whatever they wanted to drill on your ball? If you just trusted the pro shop I would look for a few layouts from your bowling balls company online and find a pro shop that will fill your current drill and drill a layout for your ball.

wseidl515
01-12-2011, 04:27 PM
i just trusted that the pro shop new what he was doing. i explained the way i threw the ball and had my old ball with me. i will try to take some pics and add them to the post.

wseidl515
01-13-2011, 06:13 PM
I hope these are what you was looking for.

Motiv Girl
01-13-2011, 07:28 PM
You will get all the information you need a this website.http://www.bowlingchat.net/
Mr.Mo Pinel is at this site.He is the best of the best.Join the site and post your question.
You will not be disappointed.

bowl1820
01-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Thats a Track 715C right? If so that's almost right on the Drilling #1 on the 715C drillsheet.
Listed as Drilling #1 Increased length with controlled backend hook.

wseidl515
01-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Yes it is a 715c. is this the driolling pattern you would recommend for me. I have an average speed of 16mph. I dont throw a big breaking hook. I throw down the second arrow from right with average revs. I appreciate all of the help.

strikedaddy
01-28-2011, 04:31 PM
If you dont mind me asking...where did you get it drilled in Louisville? I live over in Clarksville. I know a good pro shop guy local that can probably get you the answer your looking for.

nathan
02-01-2011, 01:23 AM
If you dont mind me asking...where did you get it drilled in Louisville? I live over in Clarksville. I know a good pro shop guy local that can probably get you the answer your looking for.

I'd like to know, too. I've had a few balls drilled at Executive bowl (where Mike Wolfe works I think). The guys there seemed pretty knowledgeable, but it would be nice to have a good driller here on the other side of the river. (I'm in Charlestown, bowl league at Buster's/ Eastern lanes.)