PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Duderonomy
09-20-2008, 12:47 AM
My name is Dustin, I live in Missouri and roll an old 16 lb house ball. Been at it for 4 weeks now and holding my own with a 151 as of last week. I am new to bowling but I am really taken in by it. As I have read a few of the posts here already I can see that I will surely learn something and that is my goal and to get to chat with others with the same interest.

onefrombills
09-20-2008, 02:37 AM
hey there welcome and if there is anything we can do just ask

Baroncad
09-22-2008, 10:12 AM
hey there welcome and if there is anything we can do just ask

Yup, we are a friendly bunch. :cool:

"The only stupid question, is the one not asked." (don't know who said it, but have always remembered it)

Welcome and glad you joined.

The KingPin
09-28-2008, 10:16 PM
My name is Dustin, I live in Missouri and roll an old 16 lb house ball. Been at it for 4 weeks now and holding my own with a 151 as of last week. I am new to bowling but I am really taken in by it. As I have read a few of the posts here already I can see that I will surely learn something and that is my goal and to get to chat with others with the same interest.

Hello and welcome to the BowlingBoards.com forums. We are going to be a great bowling forum and we are honored to have you.

The KingPin
10-07-2008, 11:51 PM

I hope to see you around some more