PDA

View Full Version : Lane#1 Equipment

Iceman
09-24-2008, 12:19 AM
So for those of you who know the Lane#1 equipment, which ball would you prefer for a more speed dominant roller than revs on a typical house shot. I'm looking to try one of these balls out (even for the money).

Currently carry Vibe for dry, Gamebreaker (mostly throw this one and use as benchmarker), and Resurgence for fresh house shots. I tend to judge the other players by what they throw and where they play - I usually 90% of the time end up with Gamebreaker, but some nights the Resurgence plays well when a lot of rev players tearing up the inside. I move to 4 - 8 and shoot down and in. Towards the in, the carry down transition allows me to switch to the vibe, but picking up speed with Gamebreaker works well too if I'm only shooting a few games.

Trex
11-15-2011, 02:58 PM
So for those of you who know the Lane#1 equipment, which ball would you prefer for a more speed dominant roller than revs on a typical house shot. I'm looking to try one of these balls out (even for the money).

Currently carry Vibe for dry, Gamebreaker (mostly throw this one and use as benchmarker), and Resurgence for fresh house shots. I tend to judge the other players by what they throw and where they play - I usually 90% of the time end up with Gamebreaker, but some nights the Resurgence plays well when a lot of rev players tearing up the inside. I move to 4 - 8 and shoot down and in. Towards the in, the carry down transition allows me to switch to the vibe, but picking up speed with Gamebreaker works well too if I'm only shooting a few games.

Maxxx Curve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6CZ0qYX3kE

I know this is late Iceman, but better late than never eh?

phonedrn8
11-19-2011, 08:18 PM
cool..