PDA

View Full Version : 231 out of nowhere

LOL_slamball
02-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Hi everybody,
I posted another thread with specific questions about the ball I found, but anyways, I've only been 10 pin bowling maybe 20 times, I used to go once every 2 weeks for a few months and the went to australia for 7 months, my second time back I found a brunswick black diamond (it just appeared on our lane i dont know who brought it over lol)
I usually use house balls but I hook the ball and they really hurt my fingers because they are drilled so deep, usually I just put up with it because its no fun bowling straight :p
eventually I gave in an used the black diamond (it was fingertip drilled) and got a few strikes, my first full game with it I started with 6 in a row and finished with 8 strikes and a score of 231. I usually bowl around 125-145 and my highest ever before was in the 160s
I ended up buying the ball for $20 lol (the security guard said it was there on purpose not that somebody left it)

beazy22
02-03-2011, 08:00 PM
nice.. are you going to get it redrilled to fit properly?

LOL_slamball
02-03-2011, 08:48 PM
hahaha i had no idea you could do that...
do they plug the old holes and then drill new ones, or just adjust them however they can?
also about how much is it?

beazy22
02-03-2011, 09:49 PM
they plug them and then measure you and redrill it to fit your hand.. not sure how much it normally is, i had it done on one of my balls and paid $35. great investment if you are serious about bowling.

Paralipsis
02-11-2011, 04:50 PM
^That. Lol.