PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Infinite Theory Review

precisionrotoguy
02-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Layout- Label- pinup and right of the ring finger, mass bias next to the thumb, cg in the palm, no hole.

After throwing a pair of Theories, my expectations for this ball were pretty high and it pretty easily met them. First game out of box was 258 with no warm up (and the first 2 shots were a 4 pin and a 9 pin as I attempted to line up). For a dull ball, the original Theory was pretty clean through the front, this ball was a touch cleaner as expected, with more angularity. It’s an absolutely flawless compliment to the original Theory, which in my opinion is THE ball to buy in 2011. It is also a nice color combination, the ball looks sharp enough to command the attention of a staffer from another company who shall remain nameless (lol) from a couple lanes away, which means it will command attention on pro shop shelves as well, always a plus.

StriKING
03-11-2011, 09:10 PM
If you had to choose between the original Theory and the Infinite... which one?
What's going to be the better ball for regular league play/THS?

hammerman
03-12-2011, 04:14 AM
I am looking for a ball that has the same type of backend snap to the pocket like the discontinued Hammer Hot Sauce ball. From the reviews the Infinite Theory looks to be that ball. Does this ball do well on light to dry lanes?

martinezsam2495
06-06-2012, 03:45 AM
yeah which one is better?
Critical theory or infinite theory?