PDA

View Full Version : Motiv Primal TV4

mrpinblaster
02-08-2011, 02:00 PM
MOTIV PRIMAL TV4

Coverstock:
The PRIMAL TV4 bowling ball features the all new Vicious™ Pearl Reactive coverstock. It claws through oil carry down for a strong and consistent backend reaction.

Box Finish
The PRIMAL™ is 2000 wet sanded and then polished with Motiv Power Gel®. This gives you length and an aggressive backend continuation.

Inner Core:
The proven Thrust™ inner core is at the heart of the PRIMAL™. The combination of core and cover makes a well matched combination.

The Primal™ features the most visually impactful NeoMark graphic yet. And, as with all NeoMark graphics, the logo is actually part of the coverstock so it can be sanded, polished, or tuned just like any other performance ball.

Primal™ drilled:
Axis Point - 5" over 0" up/down
Pin to PAP- 4" – pin right and below ring finger
CG Placement - lower right quadrant, stacked pin
Balance Hole – no weight hole needed (11/16 side after drilling)
Basic Drilling 4 X 4
Surface Preparation - Out of Box (2000 Polished)

Review:
The Primal is the first ball out of the bag since it is made to overcome freshly oiled conditions. It travels nicely through the front part of the lane then reads the midlane and makes a strong move toward the pocket. What makes this ball a winner is Motiv’s already proven Thrust core matched with a strong pearl cover, the new Vicious Pearl Reactive. This cover handles surface changes very effectively since I have added extra Motiv polish to increase length and have also used a 4000 pad to create an earlier read to even out the backend. All I have to say is Motiv is going in the right direction with their ball releases. This ball is another nice addition to my Motiv arsenal. Thanks Motiv!

Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zgESc4Z50

Ernie Segura
Motiv Seed Program (Michigan)
USBC Certified Silver Level Coach
www.motivbowling.com