PDA

View Full Version : Ebonite Savage

rmndlws
09-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Hey all,
Do any of you have a used Savage that is just collecting dust? I have a Savage that I absolutely LOVE but it is getting pretty beat up. For some reason, I could try every other ball in my stack (8 new ones since I got my Savage) and I will out-score all of them with the Savage. If you have one you are willing to sell please PM me or just reply to this thread...
Thanks!!
"Hammer"

PSBA10
09-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Good luck finding one. Over the years I had 2 of them. Somehow I ended up breaking both of them. I tried to find another, but finally gave up. The Savage was by far the best ball I have ever used. I made a lot of money with that ball. I hope you can find one.

tbrownie
05-18-2009, 01:20 AM
I have one, but am not selling it. The reason being, this ball is a beast. It is strong, and it hits hard. It is my highest scoring ball as well. If i hit my target, and that target is getting it too the pocket, it will shoot 200+. This ball doesnt know how to hit the pocket weak. Top 3 best ball ebonite ever made..

tbrownie
05-18-2009, 01:22 AM
Ebonite is known for their balls cracking, im surprised this one hasnt broken yet, when it does, i will cry, and give it a funeral and headstone... seriously