PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from 'sconsin

rmndlws
10-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Hey all,
I am new to the boards and just realized that there was a thread for newbies. I bowl in Oshkosh and Omro, WI with varied levels of success. For those that are from the Fox Valley of Wisconsin you know that Shoreview is the place to go if you want to score. I average around 225-230 at Shoreview. I also bowl in Omro, WI at Legends Lanes. I posted the troubles I was having in the "House" threads but have found a way to turn it around.
Good luck and great bowling,
rmndlws

zman
10-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Welcome.

I've bowled Shoreview, The Rec, Eagles, T&O, Oshkosh Lanes and Spencers. Haven't been to Legends yet, did bowl there a few times when it was Club Omreau. Now bowl at Sabre in Menasha.

Hey all,
I am new to the boards and just realized that there was a thread for newbies. I bowl in Oshkosh and Omro, WI with varied levels of success. For those that are from the Fox Valley of Wisconsin you know that Shoreview is the place to go if you want to score. I average around 225-230 at Shoreview. I also bowl in Omro, WI at Legends Lanes. I posted the troubles I was having in the "House" threads but have found a way to turn it around.
rmndlws

onefrombills
10-01-2008, 07:05 PM
hello there and welcome to the party ....if there is anything we can do for ya just let us know :)

kakcpa
10-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Greetings!

The KingPin
10-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Hey all,
rmndlws

Hello and welcome to the site. Please make sure to check out the Bowling Buddies section and add you favorite local and state bowling links.

Also please tell your league members and friends.

Chris

Baroncad
10-05-2008, 06:52 AM
Hello,
Hope you enjoy the boards. There's alot of great people here.