02-17-2011, 11:48 PM
Drill Pattern: Dual Angle at 65x4x65

Pin Distance: 4" Pin is below the ring finger

Top Weight: 3.0

Weight Hole: Yes and Low between P2 and P3

Ball Weight: 15

OOB Finish/2000 abl.

My PAP is 5 5/8 over

I could hardly wait to drill the new Infinate Theory. I decided to drill mine this way because it would allow me to have a great follow up to my Theory which is drilled at 45x4x45. It will give me a little more length and a little less aggressive backend. Over all a smooth look.

I got just that on a house pattern. Which is nice for me I like to see a smoother transition. With this pattern it actually still migrates to the pocket very well on the back part of the lane. OOB it was smooth throughout and a strong continuos backend for league. I could play straight or take a step in and wheel on it and it would still perform the way we all like to see our balls, and that is STRIKE!

I just bowled a tournament in Huron SD on the Route 66 pattern and was able to throw the Infinate Theory towards the later half of the first qualifying round. I had hit it with a 2000 abl. pad and that worked well. It would come off the spot a little harder but would roll just as smooth as my Theory.( I finished 3rd over all and threw a 299 in qualifying with the Theory in this tournament as well)

The Infinate Theory is going to be in my bag at all times. This will be a great add on to your arsenal.

Andrew Jensen
Storm and Roto Grip Staff
stormbowling.com
rotogrip.com
rotogear.com
kelley'sproshop.com